By the end of next week, Paul Nicolson could be facing prison and bankruptcy – an unexpected turn of events for an 84-year-old retired vicar who has never previously been in this type of trouble.
A Place of Change
- enabling and facilitating practical change for individuals and
- promoting the needs of Homeless people within our society.
- On the street or In a squat
- In temporary accommodation (B&B,Hostel)
- In danger of becoming homeless or need help to maintain your tenancy
You are welcome to attend the Day Centre and we will try to help
Day Centre Services
- helping to find accommodation.
- providing basic day to day needs ;
- being a place to relax, eat and shower.