The number of households accepted as statutorily homeless across London has jumped by 11 per cent compared to the same time last year, latest figures show. During April, May and June 2016, local authorities in England accepted 15,170 households as statutorily homeless - of these, 4,890 were in London, 3 per cent up on the previous quarter and 11 per cent higher than a year ago.
A Place of Change
- enabling and facilitating practical change for individuals and
- promoting the needs of Homeless people within our society.
- On the street or In a squat
- In temporary accommodation (B&B,Hostel)
- In danger of becoming homeless or need help to maintain your tenancy
You are welcome to attend the Day Centre and we will try to help
Day Centre Services
- helping to find accommodation.
- providing basic day to day needs ;
- being a place to relax, eat and shower.