If you are living
- On the street or in a squat
- In temporary accommodation (B&B,Hostel)
- In danger of becoming homeless or need help to maintain your tenancy
You are welcome to attend the Centre and we will try to help
|Monday||0900 – 1500|
|Tuesday||0900 – 1500|
|Wednesday||0900 – 1500|
|Thursday||0900 – 1400|
|Friday||0900 – 1500|
- Free Breakfast until 10.30am
- A cheap meal (£1.50) 12.00 – 1.30pm
- A shower (toiletries available)
- Free internet access
- A Clothes Store offering good condition new and nearly new clothes and shoes
- Tea and coffee
- Laundry facilities
- Someone to talk to who will listen and help you to get the help you need
- Help to access housing advice and finding accommodation
- Referral to Winter Shelters
- Referral to Tenancy Support
- Access to medical services
- Specialist advice
A place of change
The HAB Centre is a place of change and provides services for homeless and vulnerably housed individuals who have a connection with Barnet.
HAB does not provide housing but we will provide support to access various housing options in and around the London Borough of Barnet.
When you come to the Centre you will be made welcome and a member of staff will sit down with you and try to understand the issues you are having.
Together you will then work on a plan of support and they will help you to address your issues.
We are run by a small staff team supported by a pool of volunteers and the local community.